Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I'm back..

It has been over a year since I last blogged, and my have things changed. I've had a new relationship and had it end. I've been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. I've started post-graduate studies in psychology. I've started working at a mental illness helpline. I've booked my first international trip to Tokyo and I've gotten my first tattoo. I've seen my first circumcised penis. I've relapsed twice in my depression and coped better each time. I've stopped abusing laxatives and starving myself (which I attribute to my most recent ex).

I'm not completely where I want to be but you know what? I'm okay with that. I've made some huge improvements and I'm proud of myself.

I'm hoping to use this blog again as somewhere to discuss my mental illness, my adventures in Melbourne food, the planning of my Tokyo trip and my trials in the dating scene. Basically as a cathartic exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment