Monday, February 6, 2012

An Era has Ended..


After almost seven years of living with my best friend/ex-fiance, I have moved out and am now living with my sister in Coburg. The move was exciting, stressful and sad all at the same time. While being excited that I will be technically living alone (my sister works away for half of each month) for the first time in my whole life, I am also saddened that for the first time in seven years I will not see my best friend every single day. This move truly marks the end of mine and Karl's romantic relationship and signifies our move into friendship zone. While we have been officially seperated since November, leaving the bed we have shared since we moved to Melbourne three years ago, and the memories stored within the walls of our home was a saddening and final step in the ending of our relationship.

I shed tears as I packed but while I unpacked I let excitement take over. I'm living on my own. I'm starting things over: a new chapter, a whole new story! It's daunting and upsetting but I will adapt. I know I will. This is such a huge step for me to take but it's a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment