Sunday, October 16, 2011

I could have danced all night...

My birthday was wonderful. Karl took the day off work and I awoke to a stack of gifts wrapped in my favourite coloured paper...


I ended with a tonne of books that I have wanted for ages, t-shirts from Threadless, a beautiful vintage dress and vanilla perfume...


We spent the whole day together. We had a lovely breakfast at Monk Bodhi Dharma in Balaclava and walked in the sunshine...


I then dressed up in aforementioned vintage dress and we headed out to Blue Corn Mexican restaurant in St. Kilda for dinner...


All of my favourite people were there...





and they brought me presents...Like a zombie head pinata...


and a GHD hair straightener!!


And other naughty things...

After much laughter and too may margaritas we headed home where I blew out my candles and devoured a piece of delicious chocolate cake...








No comments:

Post a Comment