Friday, September 2, 2011

Simple Pleasures....

Things keeping me sane this week:

1. My glasses

Seriously, I love these glasses. They rock my mind hole.

2. Orange Lips

I'm super into orange lipstick at the moment (apparently it's "in" right now too) so I bought a few shades from NYX and Milani. They look phenomenal and I can't wait to rock some orange lips in the sunshine. Which brings me to my next simple pleasure...

3. Sunshine

It was the first day of Spring yesterday. The sun was shining but there was still a cool, subtle breeze. It was perfect and calming and kept my mind from imploding from all the research I need to do.

4. Porridge

Porridge was my Winter staple. Seriously, it was the highlight of my food day and you know what? Just because Spring is here it doesn't mean I have to stop indulging. I love porridge! It's so comfroting and fulfilling. If I eat nothing else in the day, I know my porridge is sustaining me and working wonders on my insides.

5. The Office

Yeah, I love this show. We watch an episode of The Office every night while eating dinner and it is always brilliant, witty, clever and fun. Rainn Wilson rocks my world. BTW, check out his website Soulpancake.com, it's awesome.

So these are the things that get me through my lectures, hours of research and digging through archives. True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment