Sunday, May 29, 2011

Searching for Houdini..



I sometimes feel the overwhelming need to escape, to break free and create a new life somewhere else. Sometimes I feel like clasping on to Karl's hand and running into the darkness, following the white lines of the highway into the dark unknown. I want to close my eyes and wake up in the same warm embrace but under the bright stars of the Moroccan desert or the flickering, artificial light of some motel in the middle of America. I want to breathe in the sighs of a million people in the city that never sleeps. I want us to to get lost in the cities of Europe and remember who we are. I want to meet new people and weave their stories into my own. I want to get away, run away with his hand in mine. Never look back. Always be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment