Tuesday, December 13, 2011

'Tis the Season..


Only ten days until Christmas and I have finally gotten into the spirit of the season! Yesterday I dragged my sister along to the local shopping centre where I bought metres of lime green tinsel, Christmas tree lights and candy canes. After decorating mine and my sister's new abode I skipped along to my current home and decorated the tree and covered the kittens in tinsel.



What is Christmas without tinsel? I then baked a tonne of gingerbread men, cats and penises for my friends and family. Christmas is such an amazing time of the year!



Although, this year I will be making Christmas lunch/dinner for myself and Karl as well as my sister. I'm incredibly nervous as I have never made a Christmas lunch and I (being the crazy that I am) want it to be quite extravagant. At the moment I have planned to make a rum and pineapple glazed ham as well as a turkey with fresh cranberry sauce. However, I will need to devise a myriad of side dishes to accompany the meats..Sigh. 'Tis the season to be busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment